Aging In Place Housing
for Senior Assistance through Richland County
The South Carolina Association of Community Action Partnerships (SCACAP) has been approved for funding in the senior assistance category.
What do I need to Apply?
- A Valid, Government-Issued Photo ID (driver’s license, birth certificate, social
security card, etc.)
- A Valid Proof of Government-Issued ID for all residents in the home (driver’s
license, birth certificate, social security card, etc.)
- Proof of Home Ownership (copy of deed, property tax bill, etc.)
- For Renters ONLY – Proof of Lease
- Proof of Total Household Income (pay stubs, previous year tax return, W-2, 1099,
Find out if you or someone you know is eligible to receive free housing modifications.
Ka Darius Garrett, Housing Coordinator Charity Smith, Program Support Technician
2700 Middleburg Drive, Suite 213 Columbia, SC 29204