CERTIFIED COMMUNITY ACTION PROFESSIONAL (CCAP)
If you are a dedicated Community Action leader who wants to create more opportunities for your agency and enhance your leadership skills, you should earn your CCAP!
- Gain national recognition for your accomplishments.
- Enhance your credibility as a leader in the field to increase your competitive edge for higher positions.
- You have held a leadership role for at least 2 years.
- You are employed by a qualifying organization: a CAA, delegate agency or sub-grantee of a CAA, a CSBG eligible entity, a State or Regional CAA association office, or a State Community Services Program.
- Submit Enrollment Form and fee ($600 member/$635 non-member).
- Complete a Candidate Data Form (CDF).
- Develop an Executive Skills Portfolio (ESP).
- Pass a Written Exam.
Congratulations to the following South Carolina NEW 2020 CCAP Graduates:
- Kelly Buckson, SC State Housing Finance & Development Authority (SC Housing)
- Zsaquez Flucker, GLEAMNS Human Resources Commission, Inc.
- Shenika Gibbs, Waccamaw Economic Opportunity Council, Inc.
Congratulations to the following South Carolina RE-CERTIFIED 2020 CCAP Graduates:
- Samuel Bass, Jr., Chesterfield-Marlboro Economic Opportunity Council, Inc.
- Shunna Vance Jeter, GLEAMNS Human Resources Commission, Inc.
- Reba Hough-Martin, Palmetto Community Action Partnership, Inc.
- Margaret Gibson, Wateree Community Actions, Inc.
- Jessica McMoore, SC Association of Community Action Partnerships, Inc.
- Trentsie Williams, Meg's House, Greenwood, SC
You have achieved the highest professional milestone in the Community Action Industry. We look forward to working with each of you as a CCAP to build the capacity of our network to serve those most in need.